Phone number: 07770659515
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- How long have you been a videographer and how did you get started in the business?
- What's your approach to the day and your style of shooting?
- Which parts of the day do you not shoot?
Bridal Preparation (3-4 min highlights to music)
Arrival of the guests and bride (3-4 min highlights to music)
Ceremony ( Full edit ) depending on the service
Photo Shoot - Family and Friends ( 3-5 mins highlights to music)
Speeches (Full edit) depending on length of speeches
Cake Cutting (2mins highlights )
First dance (3-5 mins full edit )
Evening entertainment (3-5 min highlights )
- Two potential concerns of ours are (1) the size of the camera in such a small venue (we don't want our guests' views to be obstructed or for our guests to feel uncomfortable - we've got 120 people coming in the day and 150 in the evening), and (2) the camera getting in the way of or disrupting our two photographers. Can you provide us with any comfort on these two points?
- Do we get the full footage and if so, how long is this usually? We've seen your 4-8 minute clips - do we get something like this set over music in addition to the full footage? Do you edit all of the footage? Do we get input into the music used?
- How long after the wedding are we provided with the footage and on what format is it provided?
- What equipment do you use? Do you use intrusive lighting? How do you capture the audio throughout the day?
- What's the booking process and how much is the deposit?
- Do we speak to you before the wedding about what exactly we are looking for? Do you coordinate with our wedding photographer before the day?
(If I am available).
Hope this helps as I appreciate this is a big decision. If you have any further questions please contact me.